Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Treasure Hunts

This is a picture treasure hunt for Scott to lead him to his garbage truck books I ordered for his present.

Riley doesn't need pictures... so I came up with some riddles!

I am growing and expanding

Now fit six around my standing


I open and I close

To keep my inside froze


Blow and snore

My breath restore


It is death mans row

Many hanging below


Huffing and puffing

To lose my stuffing


Going up and down

Eighty eight resound


Trouble and toil

Bubble and boil


O resting and dreaming

A spare one is beaming


One grew and fatted

Another one added


Blessings abound

A dress is found


Falling falling

Wet and sprawling


(answers: our table, freezer, furnace room, closet, treadmill, piano, stove, spare bed, Sophie's room, Sophie's blessing dress, shower)

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Great idea...heaven help the Easter Bunny!!

Heather Bird said...

cute idea!