Monday, March 29, 2010

Books

I haven't been crocheting for a while but I've been reading a lot and thought I'd share a good list of books. I know I'm always on the look out for a fun novel...






2 comments:

Lynsey said...

Oh I love Books! I think I have read all of those except for one or two. I just love Shannon Hale, she is the BEST!

Becky said...

I haven't read any of Shannon Hale's books, but I've heard they are great. Did you like The Host? I just started a new book that I heard was pretty good, The Hunter Games, I'll let you know if I like it.

You need to join Good Reads so that you can share your book lists with others. I am on good reads, and have a whole bunch of friends on there. I'll email you the info right now to get started.