Monday, March 29, 2010

She's getting bigger!

I walked out of the room and found Sophie joyously marking up my paper...
She's figuring out how to walk with her little push toy, or a stool in the kitchen, or the little rocking chair!

Riley called to me as he happened upon Sophie in the middle of the stairs!Scott helped me bring in our Easter decorations and then I heard him playing with them. He was telling Sophie about sitting on the eggs and then they cracked and little Scottys were there!

3 comments:

Becky said...

The picture of Sophie crawling up the stairs looks just like your baby pictures.

Carmen said...

awwwwwwwwwwww...makes you just want to eat them up!!! Sophie does look like her mommy!! I love the hatching easter eggs and out pops Scott...

Heather Bird said...

oh my goodness! She IS so big! She is also very beautiful.