
I've been contemplating coupons for a while but never ordered the paper to get them. I also didn't know that most stores double and even sometimes triple the coupon value! So saving 25 cents didn't sound like a big deal. Now that I know that it sounded like a much better deal and the next day went to the store where an associate was selling subscriptions to the Denver post! How ironic to the there the very next day. So I got us signed up for the weekend edition and if I can't save more than the subscription I'm going to cancel!
1 comment:
I'm still not very good at it, but you get better as you go. I most definitely do save enough for the subscription. My last store I saved $19 in coupons alone. That is just one store. But if you don't match the coupon to a sale, I don't think it is worth it. Good luck! Happy Shopping!
Post a Comment