Riley and I were high school sweethearts. 4 months after his Mission to Hiroshima Japan on July 30 we were sealed in the Idaho Falls Temple. A little over a year later Scott our funny little red-head joined our family. Then 2 1/2 years later Sophie our beautiful dark haired girl made us a family of four. Riley graduated December '08 with a BS in Construction Management. I graduated just before we got engage in April '05 with a BS in Math Education and have taught math ever since. First at a Junior High in Idaho Falls for one year and then at BYU-Idaho for the next 3 years. We now have another beautiful little girl, Lily making us a family of five. Now residing in Denver Co. Riley works for the government and I have stopped teaching to be the full-time mommy.
4 comments:
Simply beautiful...now tuck the photo away for safe keeping and frame his frame his art work!!
Big hugs to the budding artist!!
Wow that is impressive!! Those are my favorite drawings!! Have I told you you are awesome!!!
I love this pic it is the best i have ever seen!
That is darling!!!
Post a Comment