| JELLO CAKE | |
1 box white cake mix 1 Large box vanilla pudding 1 box whip cream 1 Large pkg. strawberry Jello Mix the cake as directed on box. Use 1/2 the amount of water needed for Jello. Make whip cream and pudding as directed. Bake cake then let it cool. Then poke holes in top of cake with a fork. (used a chop stick) Pour the strawberry Jello into the holes. (I put mine back into the fridge) Spread with the vanilla pudding (I refrigerated it again), then with the whipped cream. Serves 12. | |
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Jello Cake :)
My mother in law made Jello cake just before we left. I didn't ever remember having it before so I was excited to try it myself. It was really good! I think if I were to make it again I'd use 2 boxes of Jello because the jello soaked cake part was my favorite.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YES that cake is SOOOO good!!! I seen those magnets while I was there last weekend. SO cute. How creative.
Post a Comment