We got our plane tickets! The kids and I are flying into Salt Lake on the 15th when mom and dad are driving through so we can catch a ride with them. Riley will be flying in one week later on the 22! Merry Christmas!Scott has recently taken a big interest in Santa. He likes to watch shows and tells me about Santa a lot. It's so fun. I love that childhood is full of magic and wonder. I know some parents talk about not lying to kids and etc etc. But childhood is a time for imagination and magic and fantasy. Those parents who are realists, don't realize that it's important for kids to have magic. I mean just watch any kid play toys, they play and use their own imagination for fantasy play all on their own. So to you realists I say, "Bah Humbug!" :)
2 comments:
I AGREE...I AGREE.....I AGREE....
I am so jealous!!! Have fun!
Post a Comment