Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Conference Weekend
My sister Becky told me a great way she got her kids to participate in general conference. So I tried her technique with some success with our busy boy. We listened to hear every time a speaker said "Jesus" "Christ" or "Savior". Each time we heard one of these we put a cotton ball in a jar. When the jar was full Scott got to pick a gift.

He did really good in the Sunday Morning and got a new watercolor set. By afternoon he was tired and grumpy and the cotton balls were no concern to him.
After conference was over we decided to hang out on the "jumpoline"! We got a little damp but had fun. We listened to the "hassgroppers" too (let me translate toddler language - it's Grasshoppers!)
Even Sophie joined the fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great idea to get little ones to pay attention. I am going to have to try that with Joseph next time. Cute pics of everyone on the jumpoline.
I just love to see your pictures and the happiness in your faces. I miss you guys- Grandma Hoky
Post a Comment