I call these thanksgiving turned inside out!

One night while watching the food network I had an idea. So I took a rolling pin and beat out chicken breasts seasoned the inside with salt and pepper.

Placed onions, celery, and carrots inside.

then rolled them up.

Used toothpicks to keep the roll rolled.

Gave them an egg bath

rolled in a crushed stuffing and butter mix

Baked til 170 degrees internal temp. Served with gravy.

I also made a yummy chicken pot pie

and one of my favorites - mashed yams with a brown sugar and walnut topping! It was a busy day in the Bowman kitchen.
3 comments:
That chicken recipe looks yummy, I am going to try it. Do you have a special recipe for chicken pot pie? It also looks wonderful. And the yams as well.
I'm glad the children are sleeping better.
Love, Grandma
Okay now that I am done being a bum!!!I finally looked at the updates!! Very exciting stuff! I love the preschool idea! Sophie's laugh is so adorable!! I miss you guys. I will update my blog today!!!
MY OH MY....I know who to put in charge of the holiday dinners this year!!!!
Post a Comment