
Sophie has discovered her thumb now that I've taken her binki away.... We might go back to it because I can toss the binki but the thumb is a hard habit to break. She also has really cool new toys called feet!

Auntie Heather sent Halloween gifts to the kids. Sophie got a lizard and loves it! Riley gives it to her all the time!


We got Scott his Halloween costume. He's a train! With his "Ton-dutter" hat (translation: conductor!)


He was really excited to use his new lightning McQueen boots and wandered all over in the snow (which we've gotten a bunch of so far.)

Sophie and her first teething biscuit! She is loving all the new food options!

Buddies!

Sharing is hard, especially when the one you share with eats everything!

During our sick days at home we had to do things to entertain a little boy stuck in the house. Here he's made a "duck on a nest of eggs" :)

Here he's asked me to make a fire and chairs with "holes" for pop. Then we had to have a tent with a blanket and pillow. Then we had to add a hot dog stick and mommy, daddy and scotty' on mommy's lap.

More snow!
2 comments:
Your babies are so cute! Enjoy the snow!!! I will call you this week.
I love the picture of Sophie with her thumb. Soooo cute. I have to say that I like your playdough creations, you must have a sculpter for a Father.
Post a Comment