Thursday, June 4, 2009

Updated Photos












I got to dress up my live dolly in the dress I was so excited about! There are little lady bugs on this and I got a little red clip to stay in her hair!

Scott got a hold of my camera and told me he was taking pictures of sister... Which he did!

Potty training has taken new levels at our house.... Scott wants to "pee pee on the grass" all the time now.. including yesterday when I found him with his pants around his ankles taking care of business right off the top stair of the porch!!! What's a mom to do?!




We went to J C Penny's and got our photos taken.


Sophie slept through the whole thing :) What a sweet heart!











It's so fun to see pictures of our kids together!
They look so different - notice Sophie's dark complexion compared to Scotts! Then add in the hair color and they don't even look like siblings. It's a good thing their nose and mouth look alike or I'd think one of them was switched at birth!












Scott was so busy - but we ended up with some cute shots.




























We got a new updated family picture! Wow we're a family of four..... That just kinda snuck up on us!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I love the new pictures! So cute.

They do look like siblings. . . a little bit.

Anonymous said...

Shelly you and riley's family is absolutely adorable! Good luck in Denver, and I hope things go well for you guys there. Take care!

The Posse said...

Awwww... what a cute little family! You two made some beautiful babies ;)
Oh and a small correction, we actually have THREE babies! Unbelievable, I know. I've updated our family picture... which needs updated again. Roman's 7 months old now and much fatter ;).

I feel you on the potty training stage. I had Xandri good to go... then we left for two and a half weeks and we've been struggling ever since! Good luck!