GSA called Riley again and finally they have said officially "We are offering you a job." I've been having a really hard time with this- I don't want to leave both our families and all the grandmas and pop pops....
So today I said we should make a decision (stop waffling) and start working towards it... Like Elder Pakers famous talk about taking a step into the darkness and finding little pockets of light. So I said lets move forward and if it's right things will fall into place.
So today's decision is to go to Denver..... As hard as it is I'm not really saying it's final until I feel like it's right. Although not 2 hours later the principal from the junior high (I accepted a job from) called! I let him know it was a possibility that we'd be moving. So that was one step in that direction and then Riley picked up a bunch of boxes to start packing things.... I guess that sounds more official than I like. So by Monday I'm calling Mr. Telford back to finalize our decision. That'll give us a fast Sunday to think things over... I'm putting this in the Lord's hands... I told him when we were looking for work he's provided for us so far better than we could have done alone so I'm going to leave it in his hands again, so he certainly has provided. Not many people have one job right now in this economy let alone two options! I feel blessed even though it comes with a downside for me.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am way peeved you guess will be moving. I get a cute baby to play with and poof your gone. Well if it is the right thing I guess that will be ok. But it doesn't change the way I feel about it. Your pictures are so cute!!! By the way I need a Horizontal 5'7' for my family wall of frames!!! Love You guys
Hopefully we will be joining you guys in Denver soon!!! How exciting and scary all at the same time!!! It will all work out.
Oh how I know the feeling. . . it is sooooooo hard to leave. Remember how I would cry everytime we would leave to go back to Iowa. However, you will LOVE it! Being away can be one of the most difficult things and one of the best. You will have to depend so much more on each other than you ever have before. You will have a great time making new friends and starting a fresh. Plus, Mom and Dad go to Denver quite a bit. Your kids will learn to be good travelers in the car, there is no other choice when you drive a lot. We have loved being away, and hated it too. I'm just glad that Riley will be doing something that he likes, and you will finally get to stay home.
Post a Comment