Scotty, Sophie and I went to the park Friday night. I told Scott to wait for me by the car as I unloaded Sophie. He was a good boy and stood at the front of the car until I got everything unloaded and as I turned to get him he had dropped his drawers and "watered" the tree in front of the car.
In my embarrassment I got him clothed and headed to the spray park. He was very timid but finally started to play in the water - which was fairly cold - so after the temperature shock to his system I look up to see his bare bum in the middle of the kids and commotion taking care of his business again!
Once Scott got cold we finally packed up and went home.
Thursday night Laura Levi and Rosie came to visit. Scotty and Rosie had lots of fun. We sure have missed our neighbors!
What cute wet kids!
5 comments:
Ya I wouldnt know what to do either. Well at least if Im ever in that situation I will call you. You can tell me what works. HaHa Kids do the dardest things.
You must be so happy that Noah and King showed him that trick!!! That is by far the funniest! We had so much fun seeing you guys! I am glad we were able to come to Rexburg!
Remember it is not just 2 year old BOYS that have this problem.;) We've had many converstations lately about modesty. While sitting at the table for lunch the other day this is what Hazel said, "Heavenly Father wants me to keep your body covered up, we don't go potty and poop outside."
Oh by the way. . . I love that you are now blogging on a regular basis. I'm not quite used to checking your blog frequently to find something new each time.
Shelley, So while I was reading this I could help imagining this all go down. Haha that is to funny. Good thing he didn't pee pee his pants. Insteed he exposed himself to the park. HA
Post a Comment