Scotty got his contacts yesterday. As we were waiting for the doctor he found some glasses frames and tried them on. I thought at this point maybe we made a mistake and should have gone with glasses until he quickly pulled them off and I tried to put them back on and he wasn't game! Then we went to the room and Scotty got attacked! OK he actually did really well according to the doctor.

He said that he has had kids where it takes 45 minutes to put in their contacts. Scotty took about 5. Afterward we went to the park to distract him - which turned out to be unnecessary - he did just fine and didn't bother them at all. It was interesting to watch him. He blinked at lot and looked around. I wonder if he noticed a difference. The contacts are a 30 day wear and so we don't have to take them in and out every day. Although, today his eyes look tired so we put some drops in - which also wasn't too hard.
Here he is today painting pictures. I wonder if this looked different to him.

Back by popular demand - More pictures of Sophie.
I noticed just this last week she doesn't look like a newborn anymore! She's really chunked up! Friday we weighed her and she was 9 and 1/2 pounds!

Of course she is asleep in these!

She now fits in 0-3 month clothes and her hair is long enough for small clips... which you can't see here sorry I'll get a better picture.
3 comments:
Ohh glad to hear that Scott didnt have to hard of a time with his contacts. Im going to make you some more bows and clips.
It was so good to see you guys again. I am so glad it worked out with the contacts. I can't believe how big Sophie is!!!
I thought you would have to put them in and take them out everyday, what a releif that they are monthly wear. I'm sure everything looks so much different to him.
Post a Comment