Thursday, May 21, 2009

Summer Fun



We went to the park with Lalayn and Megan. The kids had so much fun playing on the toys and chasing each other around. There was another mother who asked me if they were twins! I could thankfully say no - Scotty's busy enough to be twins himself. But they sure do look like cousins and act like brother and sister :)








I tensed up and almost stopped Scotty from discovering his new favorite toy - Climbing must be inborn in boys! I actually stopped freaking out and sat back to watch him accomplish his feat! He did very well and I should say so did I!









If life hands you water - make mud!.......











Then spread it everywhere! :)














The cheapest "toys" are always the most entertaining. I turned on some water and the little boy was busy for hours! (Those of you who know Scott - staying with something for hours was quite the accomplishment!)

2 comments:

Laura said...

I miss you guys so much! It looks like he is having a blast though! i don't know when we will be back down. I am trying to talk Levi into coming soon!

Becky said...

It's a boy thing! Kimball is the same way with anything that includes dirt, mud, water, other elements of the earth.