Friday, May 15, 2009

Toddler Adventures






We sometimes find Scotty out of bed and asleep right next to the door. Last weekend we had to push him with the door to get into his room!







What the Ferret?!
Yesterday Scotty came running into the house from playing outside. He opened the screen door and started hollering "WAT ZAT?!" I turned from nursing Sophie just in time to see a little tail duck under some furniture. I had seen Scott calling to a cat earlier so I hollered to Riley to remove the cat from the living room when a little rodant like animal came into view. My holler turned to a small panic as I yelled it's a ferret! Get that out of here! Riley was on the phone with LDS employment services and politely hung up telling the man that his wife was freaking out over a ferret. The little monster ran around the room with me squealing and my feet pulled up on the chair with me and Sophie. Scotty is bouncing around the house following the newfound friend hollering "WAT ZAT?!" and squealing in delight every time it scampered around. It made it to Scotty's room where Riley cornered it and brought it to the living room. To Scott's pleasure none of our neighbors were outside looking for a lost pet so he got to torture his friend until 7 that night when the owners got home.






Here Scott is letting the "fe - wet" get his hair :)








Scott decided his Thomas Kite should take a nap with him.














Chef Scott cooking ritz crackers again















He seems to get ahold of the camera more than we know. I then find little surprises when I turn it on and see little feet and hands captured in the lens...























Another friend - Scotty came running into the house with a lady bug on a stick- very pleased with his find the Lady bug is still in the house... somewhere...

4 comments:

Laura said...

I really miss you guys!! I am glad it has been really nice for you guys to be outside. I am also so happy that it was your house and not ours the ferrett ran into!!!

James, Megan, LaLayn and Taydan said...

Oh my gosh I would freak out too. Thats so funny, how did it get out do you know. Good thing there wasnt a hawk around it would have been dinner. Tell Riley I hope his trip to colorado goes great. Love you guys!!

Alicia Archibald said...

Hey that is so funny. I am glad Scotty is making more animal friends to torture other then that cat Nog at moms. I am glad that the little thing didnt bit him or worse yet Scotty bit it or attack it. Love you guys and see you this weeend.

Becky said...

What the ferret? That is too funny. I would have been freaking out over a ferret in the house too. I want to see more pictures of Sophie.