I have to agree with Megan. . . in the bathtub picture she does look quite a bit like Mom. She really reminds me of you when you were a baby in that picture.
I actually got your blog site from Riley on Facebook. Your kids are adorable! We are in Wyoming right now helping out grandparents. Not sure how long we will be here. But we are enjoying the time here right now.
Riley and I were high school sweethearts. 4 months after his Mission to Hiroshima Japan on July 30 we were sealed in the Idaho Falls Temple. A little over a year later Scott our funny little red-head joined our family. Then 2 1/2 years later Sophie our beautiful dark haired girl made us a family of four. Riley graduated December '08 with a BS in Construction Management. I graduated just before we got engage in April '05 with a BS in Math Education and have taught math ever since. First at a Junior High in Idaho Falls for one year and then at BYU-Idaho for the next 3 years. We now have another beautiful little girl, Lily making us a family of five. Now residing in Denver Co. Riley works for the government and I have stopped teaching to be the full-time mommy.
4 comments:
Look at the little chunker!!! I can't believe she is that big!! Though she is as cute as ever!
Ohhh my heck she is so stinkin cute. WOW you guys did so good. Your know I can see a little of your mom in her. So precious.
I have to agree with Megan. . . in the bathtub picture she does look quite a bit like Mom. She really reminds me of you when you were a baby in that picture.
I actually got your blog site from Riley on Facebook. Your kids are adorable! We are in Wyoming right now helping out grandparents. Not sure how long we will be here. But we are enjoying the time here right now.
Post a Comment