Scott has now joined the club.... this morning he asked if he could poop outside. I said no! you can get a treat if you poop in the potty... I was dressing Sophie when I came back and saw the front door open and I called to the naked boy outside to come in. He pointed very proudly to his pile in the front flower garden.... Riley hauled him to a cool shower to wash off the remnants from his legs, feet... well you get the idea. I laughed when it was Hazel doing it, but today it's not so funny!
Do they sell pooper scoopers for parents of toddlers?
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I laughed so hard for 5 minutes. I even got a contraction!! That is too funny, I have a great visual in my head!!
Shelley, that's hilarious!!!! Though if it were one of my boys, I don't think I would find it as funny. I am just glad that I haven't had to deal with that. And I hope that I don't have too.
My sister-in-law found her son (while they were out at their house that they were building, and there was no indoor plumbing yet) pooping into his hand, and then flinging it across the yard. At least your son wasn't flinging it!
HaHaHa
My turn to laugh!
Post a Comment