How do they have this much energy and curiosity. Not only did Scott paint his room, but then he found more mud.... Caution those of you who are faint of heart.... not only was it mud Scott was digging in... he happened to find the exact spot that Riley buried the surprise he left a couple of days ago... see the post below! All I have to say is EEEWWWW!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
TODDLER FOR SALE!
How do they have this much energy and curiosity. Not only did Scott paint his room, but then he found more mud.... Caution those of you who are faint of heart.... not only was it mud Scott was digging in... he happened to find the exact spot that Riley buried the surprise he left a couple of days ago... see the post below! All I have to say is EEEWWWW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW shelly, that is the mess of all messes and I've known a few good ones myself. I'm so so so sorry! but we love them anyways. good luck
Thanks for sharing your tough times...I don't relish friends' difficulties, but it's sure nice to know I'm not the only mom with kids like this on occasion! Best of luck with it!
Post a Comment