It's a good thing that kids start out as sweet as this or the world population would be depleted once parent got two year olds!
It has been so much fun to dress up my little doll... She has bracelets, hair accessories, and I even painted her fingernails! Her complexion has lightened now that the jaundice has left.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Look at those little rolls. She is sooo cute!!! I also have to say regarding your post below, EEEEW! But i almost peed my pants laughing so hard!!! Guess what 11 weeks to go!!!
I loved seeing your family pics! I'll be in Rexburg right after the fourth...a few of our old friends are meeting Tuesday July 7th at 11 am at the sprinkler park so we can meet everyone's children and catch up. We'd love to see you!
Hey Shelly,
It was fun seeing you and your family at Arctic Circle. Crazy how time flies. Yeah, Matt is getting hitched. His Sarah is just a doll and my girls are totally in love with her. I'm really happy for him. Your blog is so cute, but what do you expect with a bunch of pictures of your cute kids.
Hope to see you on the 7th. I just got a job, so now I'm not 100 % sure I'll be able to make it, but hopefully I will. Will you guys already be moved by then, or will you still be in Rexburg?
Post a Comment