
We have had an offer on the trailer... for me this is bitter sweet (Riley has just said it's sweet). I know it's just a trailer - but it's ours and we've put so much work into it that I really have loved my little home. We've lived here the entire time we've been married and we've brought both our kids home from the hospital here. Needless to say I'm having a hard time.
So to help soften the sadness I decided to start my own shopping for a house. What girl doesn't love shopping? Am I right... except for the fact that house shopping STINKS! It's so confusing and there are so many things you can't do online - like look at the whole house, yard and neighborhood. I wish I could just tell the computer or Realtor exactly what we want and have them hand us the perfect deal! Oh well...
I've been preparing for the next Harry Potter Movie by reading the books - starting at #1. Which was what I thought my sister Becky was doing. She had said that she was rereading them.... well today I found out that "them" was the last 2 books! Oh well I'm almost there I've just started #5. So 2 to go until the movie comes out on the 17th. I'm looking forward to the midnight release Party!
1 comment:
I HATE IT, TOO! Oh my gosh, Shelley, we totally needed to talk to each other!
Julianna
Post a Comment