With all the packing Riley moved my cord for my camera so I've taken a long break from blogging but today I found it! So here are the updates:
Monday, June 29, 2009
Packing
If you read my other post you'd know that I'm reading Harry Potter. As I look at the house and the packing we have to do I can't help but think how nice it would be for a little magic.... just to swish and everything would be nice and neat in their boxes ready to go! I think all mothers should have a little magic! (If not, then at least a couple more pairs of arms.)
With all the packing Riley moved my cord for my camera so I've taken a long break from blogging but today I found it! So here are the updates:
Scott learned how to take a self photo!
Every time we walk into the room Sophie has been taking a nap in she looks up and grins her little heart out!
Fathers Day was doubly as special for us this year because it fell on top of Riley's B-day!
Grandma Bowman got back from her 2 week long trip and came to see that Sophie has really grown!
Scott has taken to cooking. He brought this tray with kitchen stuff to Riley and said "Food's Ready!"
Scott grabbed a belt from my closet and wrapped it around his middle and then stuck part of it in the door then shut it. He told me, "I stuck!" and jumped around being stuck.
Scott makes long train tracks in his room. We frequently hear him wake up from a nap or night time and make tracks to drive his trains all over.
Sophie's really grown. We went to the doctor last Monday - she was born in the 10th percentile and now she's in the 98th!!! It's been so fun to do hair things and dress.
With all the packing Riley moved my cord for my camera so I've taken a long break from blogging but today I found it! So here are the updates:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ohhh I love the smile. She is so darn cute. Its so much funn to have such active kids, We love them, dont always like things they do, laugh, cry, and sometimes wish we had more arms but then, we as mothers would be freaks, I think god mad the right choice when making all of us;-) Love you
Post a Comment