It started small and then all Hail broke loose!

It may look like there is still green grass showing through... but it is leaves. Everything was shredded. See how even the road is green!
My two beautiful hydrangeas I just planted the day before are shredded down to stems.
We had window well covers that are now broken to tiny pieces.
We got a freezer in hopes that Riley shoots an elk this fall with his tag. It's been outside though and this is the tallest mound of hail we had in our yard, it helps give some perspective. This is one hail Scott found. This is after they started to melt!
This is proof that the green on the ground is leaves and not grass! It looks like autumn already.







1 comment:
It did that the day I was baptized, Aug 1. So it was hot and sunny in the morning, I went to get changed and when I came out the world was white, just like me. Sadly, someone lost a windshield because of it.
Post a Comment