Matching girls!
I love this picture with Lily's expression as if saying - Get this done already I have plans.
Scott has become very attached to his "baby monkey" so I got online looking for some more. I found a deal on Amazon for Ty monkeys. I bought 2 extras that have become Lily's Mortimer and Sophie's Fred. In the words of Sophie they all like their "Mukey"!
Later that night we drove to the top of a hill and watched the fireworks all over the valley. There were lots of shows going on! The kids had a blast and even better than that, they fell asleep on the way home!!!




2 comments:
okay, they are so darn cute. I don't even have a clue how you did the ribbons in her hair. We miss you guys, it looks like you are having fun though. No baby yet. due on the 10th. So we will see!!
Her hair is awesome! Outfits are very cute! Happy 4th of July!
Post a Comment