Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Family Photo's









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new photos!! I really need to get over to see you guys. When are you having Lily blessed? Please let me know. I will try to make it for that. Love you guys.

Tanya

Shaylen said...

Oh those look so cute! :D You got those taken pretty kick, boy are you on the ball! :D

MaggieJo said...

Your kids are so beautiful!!!

Jebb and Brandie Huskinson said...

shelley they are so cute!! but blue not pink are you feeling ok? pink is your color! anyways they are sooo cute

Carmen said...

A beautful family...might have to turn down the smile factory though...LOL
Scott and Sophie are getting so big...down right cute!! Lily is a little sleeping doll. Mom and Dad are beaming...love it!!

Becky said...

Love the new family pictures. Scott looks so grown up. Mini Shelley, I mean Sophie, looks just like you when you were little. I think that Lily looks a lot like Scott in the face. I You think her eyes are going to be dark hu? It's kind of a fun surprise.