Okay, I am the worst friend ever, but I want to talk to you, I just don't want to bother you guys. So when you are up to it, give me a call. I can't believe Sophie is so big. She is so beautiful. So is Lilly. I am so excited for you guys and your cute family of five!
Riley and I were high school sweethearts. 4 months after his Mission to Hiroshima Japan on July 30 we were sealed in the Idaho Falls Temple. A little over a year later Scott our funny little red-head joined our family. Then 2 1/2 years later Sophie our beautiful dark haired girl made us a family of four. Riley graduated December '08 with a BS in Construction Management. I graduated just before we got engage in April '05 with a BS in Math Education and have taught math ever since. First at a Junior High in Idaho Falls for one year and then at BYU-Idaho for the next 3 years. We now have another beautiful little girl, Lily making us a family of five. Now residing in Denver Co. Riley works for the government and I have stopped teaching to be the full-time mommy.
5 comments:
A beautiful family of 5 !!!
We love you all...
she is super cute! we miss you and love you all !
Okay, I am the worst friend ever, but I want to talk to you, I just don't want to bother you guys. So when you are up to it, give me a call. I can't believe Sophie is so big. She is so beautiful. So is Lilly. I am so excited for you guys and your cute family of five!
Oh my gosh, she's so beautiful -- congratulations! :-)
I love the chubby cheeks, I would love to kiss them. The pictures really show off how much hair Lily has, Wow!
Post a Comment