Saturday, June 19, 2010

Our First Rockies Game

Sophie was excited for the "Train" ride
Scott was too!
We had a little walking to do... Coors field is in the background.
We rode the elevator and the mascot hopped on just before the door closed!
This is the only picture I have of proof that the kids saw some of the game....
Why you ask?
It didn't take long and they were down for the count
in a loud stadium!

This is my child who has trouble taking a nap on his bed in the dark with his blanket and etc!
We waited a little while after the game ended to make it a little easier carrying kids out and a lady cleaning up stopped to take our picture.

1 comment:

MaggieJo said...

I used to love going to Rockies games. I can't tell you how jealous I am that you live there. Wow 7 miles. Color me impressed! Way to go! Chad couldn't believe how big scott is. Your kids are adorable.