Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bowling

Scott rolled the ball down the lane and we had time to spare while we waited for it to make it to the pins.
Sophie kicked her feet every time she got to go

Riley was very proud of his score... I was pretty impressed with mine too except that I was helped by the bumpers!  :)

2 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Ya'll look so great! What a good looking family. Its fun to have a little man and a baby girl huh!

You're more than welcome to check out our blog: www.moochickensauce.blogspot.com

From the Hollinger Fam

Anonymous said...

Shelley,

I first have to say WOW, you are a wonderful blogger :) I looked through your whole blog all the old posts too. I love your pictures I did save some of them to use for my project. I hope I can create it like I have in my head lol. I love that you post your recipes too. I am going to try them. I am always looking for new yummy recipes. I get so bored with the same old stuff all the time. I wanted to ask you about one of your posts. It was a 4th of july one If I rememeber right. There is a picture with you and your friend Laura. What is Laura's last name? I think I might know her. I hope you guys are doing well. I promise promise I will come see you guys. My biggest problem is I am a huge sissy and I am so petrified to drive in the city. I don't even drive in Utah leave alone in denver :( I will stay in contact with you guys. I really would love to see you all. I haven't even met your beautiful kids yet. I'm so sorry! Love you guys.