Good luck with the baby!
Friday, March 5, 2010
New Present for Baby Carson
My sister Alicia is due on April 6th. Her baby shower is this weekend... Too bad we don't live closer or she could open this on Saturday.... 
She's doing her nursery in Noah's ark and the chest of drawers is animal print. So I came up with a pattern of animal prints.... This has to be the most difficult afghan I've ever done! It was very technical and the pattern I came up with was really tough to follow. But I really like the end result.
Good luck with the baby!
Good luck with the baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is super cute. You have been on quite the creative streak lately, can you pass some my way so I can get done what I need to. Hope all is well with you guys and we should get together soon.
She will love it...perfect for her 'theme'...wish you were here too...love to all
i totally love love this. you are in sane. i want to put an order in for a tractor afgan, now that you can do the impossible!! ha ha
Post a Comment