Or 3! I decided to take the kids for a walk/jog yesterday. I thought that the library would be a good destination. It's 1.5 miles from my house.... Only thing is that inbetween here and there are 2 big hills.... not quite as steep as pole line in Rexburg but you get the idea. It was tough pushing 2 kids in a stroller up and almost as hard holding it back on the way down. Either way I did it! 3 miles are mine to claim.
By the way we got home and I made an Indian Cous Cous.... it was very very different! Nothing to compare it too. Ever had tumeric, paprika, and cinnamon together? Well add garbanzo beans, cilantro, and butternut squash in there too and there is no comparison!
I don't know if I want to eat the left overs....
Also the Ratatouille was a big hit with Sophie. She out ate EVERYONE! That is no exaggeration - we measured! Other than that I don't see the major obsession with it in the movie.... It was fine and really good for you, but I think if i were to do it again I'd add some little round meats (like canadian bacon or pepperoni - Riley's suggestion) but then I guess it wouldn't be as healthy.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Embellish this story..."I remember when we had to walk 3 miles, up hill and down just to get to the library, park pushing a stoller"...LOL!!
Food experiences...win some lose some...try again!! Hilarious that Sophie out 'ate' all of you...!!
Post a Comment