Thursday, March 11, 2010
Internet Deals
I've been looking for a good buy on a twin bed for Scott for 2 months. He's getting so big I decided it was past time to get him out of his toddler bed. We drove 45 minutes and squished the entire bed into the Ford Explorer (even closed the door!) The lady used it for a guest bed and wasn't used much. You can't see much but it is a very nice bed!

I got this mirror for free on freecycle. It's 3ft by 5ft!
We also picked up 3 drawers full of different kinds of blocks for free too! Scott was very excited!
She gave us the drawers too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Big boy beds are sooo much fun! I love when I find GREAT deals on freecycle, it's the best.
That is awesome!! I need to start doing that! i can't believe he is in a big boy bed already!!
I love good deals like that! Don't you just love freecycle and craigslist?
I heart freecycle!!
Post a Comment