Good Luck on the inducement Thursday Meg! I'll send this in the mail soon.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Gift for new Nephew Taydon
Riley's sister is having her baby any day and she's decided to decorate his room in sailboats. The pattern book that I used for Sophie's Lady bug afghan had a sailboat pattern too.
I decided to make the background blue like water and a little white for a foam feel from the waves. The boat colors are the other colors she's doing for Taydon's room.

Good Luck on the inducement Thursday Meg! I'll send this in the mail soon.
Good Luck on the inducement Thursday Meg! I'll send this in the mail soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ohhh it's so cute. I cant believe you made that, I love it. I cant wait to get it, it will look so nice in his room. I will let you know how things go.
You stinker, when do you have the time!!! i love it!
Cuddled in love he will be...!!
Do you accomplish all these in your sleep!!
Very cute I wish I could craft like that!
Too Cute! You are so talented.
Post a Comment