Thursday, February 18, 2010

FREE

During the super bowl - it was announced that Denny's was giving away free grand slam breakfasts. So I packed up the kids and headed to Denny's last Tuesday. I walked in and put my name on the waiting list. It was soooo crazy I asked how long it would take. They asked if I'd like a rain check instead. (two kids all by myself over top of nap time?... Or bring a daddy at a more reasonable hour?)

I totally agreed to the rain checks! So Presidents day we celebrated by getting a free breakfast that included Riley too!
This is Scott's new buddy that goes everywhere! Baby Monkey has also been "born" from a little size 4 shirt several times - refer to my previous post about Scott's new obsession with birth.
Sophie ate at home and then cleaned out much of my plate! She's getting so big! I can't believe her 1 year birthday is around the corner!

3 comments:

Carmen said...

What fun...love the photos!! Great way to get Mom out of the kitchen for a moment!!

Laura said...

I love it, I never take advantage of those free deals! I can't believe it has almost been a year. So much has happened. She is such a cutie. Well they both are! Miss you guys!

Laura said...

No you didnt. I left before. Okay this is insane! I will call you!