Monday, January 25, 2010

Ward Party

Riley and I are the new activity co-chairs and this months activity we did a Mexican Fiesta! We had more people here than we did for Christmas! It was a smash. We also finished ALL the food and scrapped the bottom of the pan for sour cream and other sides! Now we know how many people to expect we'll make sure that there is plenty.

Just as Riley and I sat down with the kids - we were the very last. The other kids were done and running around the gym. So we lowered the center piece decoration and started to whack away!

I should have said that it was a pinata. Scott was the 2nd child to go. He hit it once and the head of our bull popped off! So we had to tie the rope around the middle and let the kids have at it. It made it through all the kids...
and even the bishop! They all had a blast.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

What do you do in your spare time???..LOL