Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Success!

As an incentive we used a Pez dispenser for Scott to sleep through the night. He didn't get out of bed the other night, but I decided that waking up for 3 hours can't be rewarded. But last night he slept straight through from 8:00 to 7:20!!! Yea little boy! So today he got his "cannies."
It came with 2 packages of refills, but I decided I'd use the 2nd one as leverage for tonight. By the way he woke up this morning and went back into his room and said "I get mine gwasses!" Mom didn't do any reminding. He must know he sees better!
Scott and I were drawing on the white board again and he was trying to do the #'s I was drawing for him. It was hard so I showed him how to trace over mine. He did a pretty good job! (his is the blue)
Once he was done tracing he made "blue big O's!"
The shampoo is all gone AGAIN!

2 comments:

Laura said...

That is so fun. That was our bribe for Rosie to sleep through the night last night also! hers is Minnie mouse though!!! I am glad you guys are getting more sleep though! Johnathan can go 3 hours now!! I think my attitude is the same though!

Unknown said...

I love the glasses! He's so cute! He looks like a little Riley!