Friday, September 25, 2009

Hair cut!

Here's Sophie playing with her toys.
She likes standing in the Johnny Jump up - it's one way of not laying down.
I trimmed her bangs today and a couple of other stragglers. Just to help clean up her hair cut and hopefully cut down on the knots that she rubs into the back of her hair like Scott did. A lot a people get kids with a bald spot. Both my kids have enough hair that they don't get a bald spot but just scrub knots all over the back of their head that I have to try and work out - as they scream! I did find that and detangling spray really helps.

PS She always looks really cute but red is a great color on her!

2 comments:

MaggieJo said...

She is so cute. and I can't believe those beautiful blue eyes!

Heather Bird said...

She is so dang cute i just want to kiss her over and over! And pinch those cheeks...oh no I am the old crazy aunt the kids will run from.