Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Day with Thomas the Tank Engine

This is after our ride on the train.
they had a bunch of little trains running around this tiny town!
Scott liked the little trains.
Sophie was such a good sport and just hung out in her seat.
Here's the miniature Thomas running around in the town.
We even got to meet Sir Topham Hatt!
Here's Sophie and Riley on the 20 minute Thomas ride.
Scott was tired but kept watching all the tracks.
Here we are just first seated on the train.
This is Scott and one of the Photo ready conductors.
They had old steam engines all over for the kids to climb in. This one had a bell for them to ring.
This is the same engine Scott rang the bell in.
He had to get close and personal with the other parts of the engine.
Here is Scott and Riley checking out the little town.
This is another of the big engines to check out at the museum.
Here he comes!
There were little truck-like things next to the engines.

Here is Scott's James tattoo - we told him it was a sticker.
Another picture of Riley and Scott after our Thomas ride.
They had Thomas Legos to play with and lots of Thomas toys in one of the tents.
This is a large Lego Thomas and definitely Scotts favorite part!

This is Scott on the bus that was shuttling people from the parking lot to Thomas. He told Ralph all about seeing Thomas on the way there.The "camoose" was the first place Scott explored. Ralph came along too.
His glasses were coated in his breakfast smoothie! I had to clean them off with good ol' spit and polish!
It was a fun and special day we took just for a little boy who likes Thomas!

4 comments:

Heather Bird said...

Where is Sophie's red to match the family? I bet you had a fun time with the trains. Scott looks so cute in his glasses and his little hat. just for future reference baby oil will take the off tatoos very easily and painless.

James, Megan, LaLayn and Taydan said...

Oh how fun LaLa would have loved that too. It all looked like so much fun.

MAH said...

I bet you had a lot of fun with that. We took the kids when Thomas was in Billings this summer. They LOVED it, though my second when we got home said he wanted to ride on a big James. I told him I didn't think there was a big James, and it nearly broke his little heart. You got some cute pictures!

Teryn said...

I know this was forever ago but a lady here in Springfield told me this was a must see event. Jason has very few days off and next weekend is one of them. Zach is a HUGE Thomas fan. Would you recommend we go? I realize it's not cheap so I'm reluctant but at the same time... it's THOMAS!