Monday, August 10, 2009

More Design

I like the idea of corner pieces for the door frames... Which I would like replaced on the upper floor for an updated appearance.

I found a color swatch that I like for the top half of the living room... It's the new rich brown that everyone is doing but some pink to match me!

Here are the curtains I love! I think they are dramatic yet wistful and make the windows look bigger. - The off white behind is great but I want the top curtains to be a pale pink to bring out the small splotches of pink in the white couch and to tie it into the color choice for the walls. Plus I think that the softness will be a nice compliment to the couch and chair's style.
(I've been watching too much TLC :) )

1 comment:

Riley Bowman said...

Hey babe! Those corner pieces are called rosettes, BTW.