Monday, July 20, 2009

Sunday Breakfast

I asked Scott what he wanted for breakfast before we got ready for church and finally got a favorable answer when I asked him if he wanted waffles. I plugged the iron in and mixed the batter and told him to watch for the green light - this has always been his self declared job, keeping him involved and busy. I ran to the bathroom and heard him squeal that the light came on.
When I returned I smelled cooking waffles and found Scott had poured the batter in the iron and put the lid down so that when I returned his waffles were done! I giggled and buttered them up for him. He's getting so big... I can't believe that his birthday is only a little over a month away.

2 comments:

Laura said...

He is getting so big. I bet he was so happy he did it himself!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Shelley hows it going? When are you leaving for Colorado? I don't know what email you are using these days but if you get this let me know back. Marci