Monday, July 20, 2009

Harry Potter Party

Even the the movie came out officially on Wednesday, we didn't have our party until Friday. We had so much fun in our own magical world at my parent house. My dad is so creative, he transformed the room into THE GREAT HALL - see all the candles for the enchanted ceiling!

Sophie was my little Mandrake and I was professor Sprout. She kept eating her pot!Mom was Professor Trewlaney. Dad was Lucius Malfoy. And the one inspired for the idea of the party - my sister as Harry PotterWe had foaming potions....
and many other edible items - including Bertie Bott's every flavor bean in which I was lucky enough to find a SKUNK flavored one!

3 comments:

Mandy Bird said...

This was so fun! I'm so glad I got to come and hang out with your family! Sophie is so stinkin' cute : )

Laura said...

That is the cutest idea. I can't believe Sophie. So cute. Though I am bummed i couldn't see yours!!!

Mandy Bird said...

There are 7 Horcruxes, Heather and I figured out: Harry, Necklace, ring, Voldemort, Tiara (diadem), Nagini(snake) and diary. Voldemort couldn't find Hufflepuff's cup and was desperate so he used the snake. We're good huh!