Monday, July 6, 2009

Sophie's baby blessing

Here she is on her day!

This is the only picture of just Sophie and her dress. After a crazy 4th of July. She crashed hard today! I had made this blessing dress the week after I found out I was pregnant with Scott. So it's been in my cedar chest for 3 and 1/2 years now just waiting to be used! I made the bracelet just before she was born. I crocheted the booties a couple of months before she was born too.

Here we are after church. It was a beautiful blessing and many of our family and friends were able to come.

Scotty was ready to be cut loose and play!
Here's our four generation picture!
Riley's familyGetting love from a Grandma!She was so worn out! Actually who wasn't?! It was a busy weekend.Sleeping Beauty
Finally a job for a little busy boy!

2 comments:

James, Megan, LaLayn and Taydan said...

Oh it lookes like you had a good turn out. I love her dress way to go mom for making it. Im so sorry we couldnt make it, I feel so bad I just want you guys to know I love you very much.

Becky said...

She looked gorgeous. I didn't even get to hold her that day. :(