I just had a couple of cute pictures of my kids that I wanted to show off. :)

I got to do hair today! I have to say that the piggy tails have been so fun! I turned her to Riley when I finished and told him that they look like antenas! Scott noticed them at church and pointed and flicked them asking "waz these?"

Here's Scott after an ice cream sandwich. More ended up on his face than in his mouth.

I set Sophie in the chair to sleep... next thing I know Scott has climbed up next to her to watch a show with her :)

After his nap I found Scott "praying games"

Riley finally got home after being in Denver for 5 days finding a house for us and he sure missed his kids... here he's hanging out with "my little girl" He's been so funny having a girl.... Don't mess with the daddy bear when it comes to her!

Sophie crashed after church and ended up wiggling to the perfect position of one arm hanging off the edge of the couch - she ended up staying here for a very long time!

Scott put on Riley's shoes and trekked outside telling me that he was going to the library then to the store to go shopping and so forth. He then walked back in yelling "Welcome home!"

I found Scott playing with Sophie and piling toys all around her. I heard her talking and gooing and that's when I turned around to see them hanging out! It'll be so much fun to see when they can actually play together!

Sophie loves the attention from her big brother! Notice the cars and the "marbles" all over... they filled in all the cracks around her bum in the seat.
3 comments:
I cannot beleive how much she changes everytime I see her. She looks completely different than she did two weeks ago. I love the pig tails.
What's the big idea of making our little Sophie look all grown up. The "piggies" are cute anyway. I was thinking today how I will miss Scotty telling me to; "seat hern, pray toys."
She is so beautiful. Scotty is so handsome!! Did you guys get the house? We are thinking about you guys!
Post a Comment