Our beautiful little girl is now ONE year old! She laughs like an old man with a guttural growl and grins with her fuzzy unruly hair do! We love this happy good natured kid!
I thought it was appropriate to make a flower for my Lily!
She was tired after swimming and pizza so she wasn't really excited about the cake until a little frosting made it from her finger to her mouth. YUM
She is such a ham :)
She ended the night with her new bear she picked out at the store that laughs when you tickle its feet. Which in turn roused a round of her little man guttural giggling! The flower afghan from mom just didn't quite get done in time... we're almost there.
Friday, February 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Lily! Has it really been a year? They are all so cute Shelley. I am so sad we missed seeing you guys. Give me a call!
Happy Birthday Lily!! I can't believe she is a year already. She is so cute and I just love her smile. :)
Post a Comment