Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Fun

Our big brother is always looking out for his sisters!  Sophie is almost always willing to go along with whatever he tells her.   In fact a couple of times Scott has found me to tell me that he's changed Sophie's diaper!  I've also heard them from the other room when Scott has put Sophie in time out and I've told her to get out and she refuses yelling "Tine ou!"  He frequently likes to hold Lily and on Sunday someone was holding her and walked off and he was very concerned and was almost in tears until I reassured him that Lily was OK.
 This little sister copies everything her big brother does from glasses to playing with garbage trucks!
 Last night was Sophie's first night in a big girl bed!  She did great!  No crying and no falling out!  YAY!
 Scott's first written word all by himself!  "MOM"!
 Trash collecting service project
 SISTERS
Scott isn't the only one who asks to hold "baby WE- E"
 Our first bike ride of the summer.  Sophie loves her "bite"
 Grandpa Todd came to visit last week and Sophie followed "Papa" every where! 
Bowling with Grandpa

 Playing at the splash park.  The water turns on and off rotating to different parts.  Here Sophie is calling loudly for the "Wah er!!!"
 Lily loves her toes!



1 comment:

MaggieJo said...

my mom once told me that the best part of being a parent is watching your kids play, laugh and help each other. I find that is so true! A good insight to Heavenly Father I think. p.s. your kids are so cute!!!