Thursday, June 16, 2011

Darn that Hose!

I watered our sod project and my garden today.  Sophie heard the water and followed me outside.  Scott showed her how to turn it on and that was it... I was working on my talk for Sunday and heard the water turn on again.  I looked out to find a mud pit.  
 Thankfully Sophie was dressed in the color of mud.
 I thought it was as bad as it could get and returned to my talk when I heard the water again and again despite my yelling out the window for them to stop...
 I didn't want them to come in anyway so I continued on my talk and heard thunder and scared kids.  So I went to collect them and almost couldn't find them because of their excellent camouflage.
A picture is worth a thousand words!
I then chased them around with the hose to spray off the majority before letting them into the house.  We all giggled and ran around until they froze and decided it wasn't fun.  I'm hoping it was cold enough to stop them from turning it on at all next time.

1 comment:

Laura said...

This has made my day! I had such a good laugh!! We miss you guys!