Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ultra Sound girl or boy?

As most of you know I was confident that baby #3 was a boy.  So going to the ultra sound last Friday was just a way for us to confirm my instinct, which was correct with Scott and Sophie!

Except this time I was completely OFF!  It's a GIRL!!!

6 comments:

Carmen said...

Congratulations...!!
Love and hugs to all..see you soon?

Lynsey said...

Congratulations!! I can't wait to meet her and hold her. :)

MAH said...

Congrats. I hope the ultrasound is right! With my first they told us we were having a girl 99% sure. I ended up with a boy. I was thinking I was having a boy, and was having a hard time buying girl clothes. This last time our first ultrasound they told us girl. I had to go back for them to check something and asked them to double check since I was still thinking boy. Yep he turned just right and showed us his true colors. But boy or girl. Babies are still fun! Hope you are doing well.

Becky said...

I'm glad we didn't take bets on that, because I was expecting you to have a boy too. I guess we can't always be right!

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Do you have an e-mail I can send our blog invite to?

Laura said...

All right give me a call I don't have your phone number, or your address! I also just want to talk!