Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Sophie ate WHAT?!

I was down stairs when I heard my little explorer come romping in. Then I heard Scott chattering to Sophie and then I heard "NO Sophie!" "NO!"

This is a common phrase in our house as Scott likes to be in charge of his little fan. So I didn't think anything of it until his conversation turned to me and I heard him yell in my direction "Sophie eat a rolly bug!" "Sophie eat a rolly bug!"

I ran up the stairs and found a rolly polly bug at Scotts feet. I was relieved and said "no buddy it's right there."

I then turn to the kitchen where Sophie is happily mulling something around in her mouth. I quickly scooped out the morsel she was enjoying and in fact she DID eat a rolly bug! YUCK!

Scott brought in two bugs to show his friend and she must have thought it looked like a good meal.

I threw it outside (Lucky bug - could have ended up in a diaper) Then Scott threw his out and said "Get outside rolly bug" - As if it was the bug's idea to wander into the house all on its own!

2 comments:

Carmen said...

UMMMM YUM....extra nutrition...gag!! I wonder if it wiggled around in her mouth...blah!
I love the new photos on your blog..the kids are getting so big..you look fabulous and Riley's smile says it all!!

Jebb and Brandie Huskinson said...

hey protien! love the new family picture !