Vegetable eaters!

Sophie has discovered purses. She hauls everything all over the house, whether its a purse the diaper bag or just a string everything goes over her head and around her neck. It makes me a little nervous and I watch her carefully!

She had her first ride on a slide and giggled the whole way!

We got a swing set from a couple in the ward whose children are grown. We got little baby swings to put on yesterday from a craigslist deal.

They were a hit!

We've been loving fresh fruit at our home. I gave Sophie a couple of cut strawberries and left the bowl on the counter. She swiftly pulled it onto her tray and started stuffing her mouth with more strawberries!

Tis the season for little critters... Scotty found another "Rolly bug" and had to share with Sophie and I.

The other Sunday at Sacrament the passer left before Scott could return his cup to the tray. He found later it in the diaper bag and created his own "sacrament"!

I bought my own birthday/mothers day gift from ebay.

These are SOOOO great! It's called a Salad Master food processor. I LOVE it!

I've been getting disorganized with my coupons so I made up a pocket for them.

I made tabs to keep them organized in categories. It even hangs on the handle of my cart!

Sophie has discovered "Ralph" Unfortunately between two of these puppies only a couple of buttons worked so I pulled them apart and spliced wires and soldered buttons and now we have 2 totally functioning Ralphs which are being well loved!


Here's my other project! We started our garden. While Riley was in DC I started raking rocks out of the playground. I was so grateful when Riley got home to help out!!!! He got all the rocks moved much faster than the few rocks I tried to. We then got a lot of top soil from a craigslist deal and he dumped it all on for me. Then he got it tilled!!!

I got the strawberry plants in the back :)
Riley got it all blocked off

and I planted Raspberries along the other side

I'm waiting to put in Squash, watermelon, pumpkins, corn, and tomatoes and etc...
I can't wait to see how it does! The radishes and Kahl Rabbi are already peeking through!
1 comment:
Great projects! Good luck with the garden. I'm also impressed with your engineering with the toys. Very clever!
Post a Comment