Sunday, April 25, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIE!!!!!
Can it be possible that time gets faster and faster each year? I can't believe she's one year old already!
Scotty woke up and said it's Christmas! Lucky for him and us we have grandma's who think of the 3 year old jealousy that can happen when the sister gets presents! So Scotty got to open some toys too! I guess it really was like Christmas :) He started looking for presents for everyone including daddy and mommy.... but once the opening started he was OK that it was just him and Sophie getting in on the fun.
Sophie got another tooth just before today so she was a happy camper. The balloons were great fun and she laughed and laughed as mommy blew them up for her!
Here since Sophie can't tell us how old she is Scott obliged us.
As I was decorating her cake I let her have some mini Oreos - She LOVED them! "MMMM"
I think Ladybugs are so fun!
She tried to get the flame from the candle but Scott was the helper to blow it out. You'd have thought with the fun he was having it was his birthday! By the way that #1 candle was the same one we used on Scott's birthday cake! Nostalgic - yes and so in a way it kinda was Scott's birthday...
Grandma Bowman gave Sophie a little stuffed bear that she instantly gave hugs and loves.
I decided to stick with the theme and give her the ladybug afghan now instead of for Christmas
The "Busy Ball Popper" was the party hit. It took a couple of days to get it all to herself though :)
She was a much dainty eater of cake than Scott was!
The next day Grandma Bowman and Papa Todd left so we took a 4 generation picture in jamies!
We went to another grocery store with a different horse ride that Scott thought was great.
Daddy made waffles for breakfast on my birthday 3 days after Sophie's. Breakfast in bed!
I made my own "cake" - really just brownies for my brithday
Scott licked the bowl. YUM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Time is passes quickly..it is hard to believe she is already a year old...what a sweetie...scrumptious to the core..cake and all!!
Hugs to everyone!!
So fun :)How did you make the rounded cake for the lady bug? I love it!
Post a Comment