Sunday, April 25, 2010
Every Woman's Dream
For two years in a row I got an early birthday present. Last year I got Sophie on the 20th, this year I got SHELVES, and more shelves!
Here are my Bowman Boys!
It was so great to have Riley's Dad help. They work really well together and much faster than Riley and I... In fact every project Riley undertakes with me at his side is riddled with disagreements.... :) So Thanks Todd for sparing our marriage another fight and giving me a fantastic birthday gift!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT! Thanks Riley! I LOVE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it! Shelves are wonderful, especially for all the food storage. Here in Texas, no one has basements, so we all talk about a "Mormon Room' somewhere in the house instead of a storage room in the basement. My daughter's bedroom serves as our food storage room, so her 'living space' is very small.
Now let Scott and Sophie play store!!
Post a Comment